93,000 m³ VLGC, LPG-Fuelled -- Developed by Jiangnan Shipyard
- The Vessel to be constructed for the transportation of liquefied gases such as propane, butane, mixture of propane and butane.
- The Vessel to have a upper deck with aft sunken deck, VS-Bow (Patented), transom stern with open water type stern frame, semi-balanced rudder and a fixed pitch propeller directly driven by a slow speed LPG dual fuel diesel engine.
- The low speed diesel engine shall be capable of burning LSDO/HFO and LPG (propane, butane and their mixture).
- The propulsion machinery and living quarters including navigation bridge to be located in after.
- The Vessel to be built to have four (4) independent self-supporting prismatic cargo tanks which to be designed for a maximum pressure of 0.25 bar g, a minimum temperature of -50ºC and a maximum cargo specific gravity of 0.60.
- Double bottom tanks with hopper and top side tanks to be arranged for water ballast. Pipe duct to be arranged in the center part of double bottom in way of cargo area.
|Design Draft (Td)
|Scan Drafttl. (Ts)
|Heavy fuel oil
MAIN ENGINE & SPEED
|Fuel Gas Consumption:
||1,250 kW x 2 set + 950kW x 1 set
||250 kW x 1 set
|Shaft Generator (Option)
||2,000 kW x 1 set