China Merchants Jinling Shipyard (Yangzhou) Dingheng Co., Ltd (Jinling-Dingheng) was founded in Feb.2006, located in the Jiangdu Economic & Development Zone, Jiangsu Province. East of China. The yard along the Yangtze River with 525m shoreline.
Jinling-Dingheng is focusing on stainless steel chemical tankers, and gas carriers up to 30,000 dwt construction. Production capacity is 16-18 vessels per year. The yard succeed delivered abt. 60 vessels since 2011, including gas carriers, chemical tankers, asphalt tankers etc.
- Shipyard land area: 600,000 m2
- Integrated workshop: 60,000 m2
- Production capacity: 200,000 DWT
- Dry dock / Slipway: 50,000 DWT x 1 and 80,000 DWT x 1
- Cranes: 300 t x 2, 150 t x 1, 120 t x 1
- Quay length: 600m
No.1 Zhonghang Road, Jiangdu New Ecnomic Development Destict
Yangzhou City, Jiangshu Province
Download Jinling-Dingheng Shipyard Brochure